Thursday, June 23, 2011

OMG this is the Most Amazing Popcorn Ever from The Popcorn Factory

OMG I love this stuff, I mean does it get any better than Gourmet Popcorn from the Popcorn Factory. I wish I could eat it every day. It is perfect for Birthday Parties, special occasions, or for any reason really. Actually, it’s great anytime you can reach for the can. They don’t pop 1 million lbs. of kernels a year, if it wasn’t simply delicious.

This is a product of the USA; please support our men and women here at home. They use top shelf corn and 100% corn oil. Wow that is weird fact: I didn’t know The Popcorn Factory's Gourmet Popcorn its Kosher! Absolutely Amazing, I guess so they’ve been in business for 32 years.

Have you ever had any of their popcorn? If you have not tried it yet, you just got to. You just don't know what your missing.

Please click on the Banner below. Thanks.
Fun Gifts 468x60 (non-anim)banner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog and posting your comments.

If you need further assistance you can contact me at ffandfn@yahoo.com

Thank you and Have a Fabulous Day!