Thursday, June 23, 2011

FREE Anti-Virus (AGV) Software Basic Edition

Just as promised!

When I first started college-a decade ago, I didn’t know too much about Viruses and Trojans. Now I do. I want you to have protection. If you can’t afford Norton’s or McAfee, I like this for FREE; Basic Protection.

Click here: AVG

Plus, I just downloaded Spybot Search & Destroy, I had it for years and then just forgot about it. You can’t have enough internet protection: recommended by CNET

Click here: Check back, I'll find one that is FREE!

Both are easy to download, just follow directions. Click NO if you don’t want Ask tool bar, I clicked 2 fast, no I have to delete the tool bar, OH MY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog and posting your comments.

If you need further assistance you can contact me at ffandfn@yahoo.com

Thank you and Have a Fabulous Day!