Thursday, June 23, 2011

June 23, 2011 Today’s Thoughts

You know a woman I met @ a Redbook Twitter party the other night, befriended me on Twitter and sent out an invite last night to her tweet/peeps to look @ some of her promotional material, and what I saw was in kind absolutely rude; the comments left were demeaning to the person in the video. Now, as it happened, I watch the show on Fox last night and the women in question, was very nice, engaging, and funny. I wonder what happened to, “if you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything at all.” Now, I practice that about 95% of the time. 

It seems I only get out raged when a product or service does not live up to their claims, touts, or advertisement; because, then you have just wasted my money. And wasting my money is not nice. It would seem that decorum is ‘few and far between’ these days and more people need to practice kindness and consideration towards others. I’ll admit, I am no saint and need to listen to self as well. note to self: be more gentle, kind, and considerate of others.

A warning: I have noticed that several websites are not conductive for people who do not have adequate anti-virus software. So, if you are reading this and are one of my followers on Twitter or my blog; please have updated software.

Best Product of the day, Seattle’s Best individual cans Vanilla Latte flavored 120 calories. My new love, as in a coffee product!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog and posting your comments.

If you need further assistance you can contact me at ffandfn@yahoo.com

Thank you and Have a Fabulous Day!