Thursday, June 23, 2011

I Might be Biased, but I think this is the best On-line Store to buy INK

Product Review: you know while I was in college I had very little money. Anyways, my Mom would supply a few items that I needed and one of those items was ink for my printer, seems like I was always running out of ink. Did you ever need a paper for class the next day only to find out, OMG NO INK; YIKES! That’s a horrible feeling, looking for a place to print @ 3:00 AM. Well, I’ll tell you my secret, my Mom got all my ink @ OCINKJET and at no time did I ever have an issue with the print cartridges, they shipped fast and is the cheapest ink I have found. If you don’t believe me check it out! Even Walgreens ink has gone up! Did you know that ink costs $8,000.00 a gallon? I need to traffic in bootleg ink! No Just Kidding,-well maybe not! :~) Check it out

468x60 Defaultbanner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog and posting your comments.

If you need further assistance you can contact me at ffandfn@yahoo.com

Thank you and Have a Fabulous Day!