Saturday, June 18, 2011

OMG U Got 2 Check This Out?

I’m serious it is an amazing piece of software

Do you need more Tweet/Peeps? Would it be nice for a software to do much of the work for you? There are many benefits in joining the TweetAdder 3.0 family? Click on above link to find all the benefits you can receive with this handy-dandy software program. And it is simple and cost efficient in every way. If you are a large company, maybe multiple licenses might more economical. 

The review are in, and I can tell you, everyone that I know and who I have spoken to about this product and who has purchased TweetAdder 3.0 has not had any issues with this product in the slightest and their customer service department is awesome, if you should have issues, they are easy to get a hold of and they make it effortless.

I perused around the TweetAdder 3.0 site today and I got to tell you, it is an amazing concept; it really does majority of the work for you. It sends emails to new followers and sends replies. You can set up Tweets or other out going messages to other websites (schedule times for your messages at anytime that is convenient for you) so you can basically ‘ping’ multiple sites with the same information. If I was employed, I would have this software and you can bet your bottom dollar on that, I would and will own this product as soon as my finances are more in order.

I will tell you this, I did get TweetAdder, but I got the free version and even that has benefits, and it has saved me much time just in the last couple days; that and reading a few books on blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog and posting your comments.

If you need further assistance you can contact me at ffandfn@yahoo.com

Thank you and Have a Fabulous Day!