Saturday, June 18, 2011

Best #Money I ever #Spent on a #Phone and then Some

Trac Phone

I could not do without this phone. I was searching around one day for a phone for my little girl. We hardly ever used the house phone and it was an expense I wanted to get rid of. I didn’t want to spend a lot of money for a phone for a child, nor waste a lot of money on the minutes. So after searching around, I bought her a TracFone. No lie, I paid $14.98 a year and half ago and with that phone, I got double minutes and double days for the life of the phone. So now every time I get a phone card or order it on line, everything is doubled. You can also buy minutes at many gas stations and stores or on the phone.

No joke since I have had this phone, I have had to buy minutes twice at $39.00 for one and half years, that is such a deal. My cost is virtually $4.44 a month, and she knows if she uses her minutes before the days are up, no more minutes until the days are up. Having this phone has taught her responsibility and she is not a texter, or she would be out of minutes quickly. I can’t say enough good things about this TracFone. I have not had one single issue with minutes or the phone. The phone is a little beat up now, she’s a kid, but hey it is the best money I ever spent
.
For more information, please visit by clicking here.
Wireless For Less than $9 a Month

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog and posting your comments.

If you need further assistance you can contact me at ffandfn@yahoo.com

Thank you and Have a Fabulous Day!