Friday, June 17, 2011

Today’s Thoughts Friday June 16, 2011


When I say I am new to blogging I am serious. I have half hardily blogged in the past, usually for a day or two or maybe longer, but never consistently. But, the passion I feel for saving money is sort of OCD like. I don’t go anywhere where I don’t have coupons, codes, or B1G1’s. Maybe, because when I look back and see how anti-frugal I had been, when I was younger, I cringe.

But, that was then and this is now. I love to try new things and critique those items, services, and or technologies. I like to find the best deals, and it’s like a challenge to do so. So, maybe I have found what I truly love doing. But, after being awake for the last 50 hours doing nothing but calling back job leads, blogging, reading about blogging as in reading books, news, comments, other blogs---I think I need to set some realistic expectation of time spent blogging. So, I will from now on, limit myself to several hours a day dedicated to blogging, yet to be determined. That is all for now, more tomorrow…

Addendum, got about 5 hours sleep, yeah I feel much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog and posting your comments.

If you need further assistance you can contact me at ffandfn@yahoo.com

Thank you and Have a Fabulous Day!