Friday, June 17, 2011

Free Blockbuster Codes

I have absolutely no idea what to with them. A friend sent them to me in an email, thought I could use them. I can't, I don't like getting my DVD's out of a machine; I really want to talk to someone.

I hope no one minds if I post these, they had to come from somewhere? If you do mind please let me know?

79JBHS3 (valid thru Monday, June 20)
56BACC9 (valid thru Monday, June 20)
81RRAP4 (valid thru Monday, June 20)
92ASJA3 (valid thru Monday, June 20)
76MLBJ3 (valid thru Monday, June 20)
63AEMR3 (valid thru Monday, June 20)
28CMEA7 (valid thru Monday, June 20)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog and posting your comments.

If you need further assistance you can contact me at ffandfn@yahoo.com

Thank you and Have a Fabulous Day!