Sunday, June 19, 2011

Product Review: CD Universe-have you wanted an obscure CD and had no idea where to get it? I do CD Universe

Product Review: CD Universe-have you wanted an obscure CD and had no idea where to get it? I do CD Universe. I was looking for a band from Argentina called Bajofondo Tango, it was for my Mom she really loves tango music. Well anyways, I couldn’t find it anywhere; but after searching the web, I did finally find it on CD Universe. They ship fast w/no cost to you and the selection is fantastic. I have been buying CD’s from CD Universe for over a decade and at no time have I ever been disappointed.

I remember once my credit card had expired and had placed an order; the customer service representative called right away to let me know. The phone call was wonderful because my order was a present for my little girls (5) Birthday, oh how she used to love Hannah Montana. They are amazingly friendly and can help with all your questions. Once, I was looking for a CD and couldn’t find it on their site, I contacted them and they said they would try to locate the item. As it happened, they got it on their website the next month and they sent me an email, well not directly to me, but you know the newsletter that companies email out and the CD was listed, YEAH! I can’t say enough good things about this company and its policies. I give it a 10!

Just click on the link below for more information, can’t hurt to check it out:
CD Universe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog and posting your comments.

If you need further assistance you can contact me at ffandfn@yahoo.com

Thank you and Have a Fabulous Day!