Sunday, June 19, 2011

PLEASE RT The 'Joel Brown Story' The Kentucky Enquire Address Cincinnati Office 513-768-8000 312 Elm St.Cincinnati, OH 45202

OMG, I just read the most touching story in The Enquire Sunday’s Edition June 19, 2011. Joel Brown he is the sweetest & bravest boy on the planet and I would like to do something for him. Now I don’t have any cash to send but maybe I can get the word out on his struggles and accomplishments. I’m sure with all the medical bills and expenses has acquired his family could surely use some fiscal contributions. Now, I don’t want to bother the family. So I am sure if you sent your contributions, well wishes and cards directed to The Enquire Attn: Joel they would gladly send it along.

A little about Joel, he is almost at the age to drive and wants to play football again. He has battled acute lymphoblastic leukemia for the last three years he reside in Mason, Ohio. He had previously undergone chemotherapy to no avail, but has just recently undergone a bone marrow transplant @ Cincinnati Children’s Hospital. He is not out of the woods yet, however. For more information on Joel you can find it in the The Enquire in the Forum section. His Doctors said he couldn’t even go to King’s Island, well Joel get better quick so you can enjoy the new rides. “Joel says, “I just want to be able to hang out with my friends and not have to worry about every little thing.” Awe, keep it up Joel your doing a great job in your recover, I will send all my best wishes your way.

I can’t imagine having a sick child, can you? I’m just blessed that my three children are healthy and relatively happy; two being in their early 20’s, you know how that goes.

Online

E-mail: mail@enquirer.com
Phone: 513-768-82
Cincinnati Office 513-768-8000 312 Elm St.Cincinnati, OH 45202

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog and posting your comments.

If you need further assistance you can contact me at ffandfn@yahoo.com

Thank you and Have a Fabulous Day!