Wednesday, June 22, 2011

June 22, 2011 Today’s Thoughts


I played on Twitter for a change, instead of being all about business. The Redbook Magazine had a Twitter Party last night, I have been to a few Twitter Parties and they are fun. However, it made me realize that that after working majority of my life, raising children, getting my Bachelor’s degree, then my Master’s degree, I have no life to myself. I mean I have some really good friends, but I do very little to keep those relationships alive. I guess that makes me a bad friend. But, with my unemployment issue, I don’t have a lot to bring to the table either. Maybe that is why I’m working so hard on this blog to make it a success.

So I guess it is time, or should I say it is about time, I had a life to myself and enjoy experiencing new relationships and learn to do that for myself. So, I guess I will attempt to do that. I have no idea on how to go about that. But, they say when a door closes, a window opens. Better get my knee pads ready! Oh yea, threw those out with my roller blades (the 90’ Jez)! :~)))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog and posting your comments.

If you need further assistance you can contact me at ffandfn@yahoo.com

Thank you and Have a Fabulous Day!