Saturday, June 25, 2011

Contacting Companies & the rewards Zatarains sent me coupons & recipes

Budget Savvy Diva has how & where to contact companies on her website all the time and a few weeks ago,  I did and I got two coupons and several recipes, I will relay my favorite recipe. 


Red Bean & Rice Party Dip
Prep Time: 10 Minutes/Cook Time: 40 Minutes

Ingredients:
3 Cups of Water
1 PK of Zatarains Red Beans & Rice
1 Cup of Salsa
2 Tbs chopped jalapenos ( I like much more & add Franks Red Hot)
2 packages 8oz Cream Cheese
2 Cups of Shredded Cheddar Cheese

Prep:
1. Prepare rice
2. Save ½ cup of cheese to garnish. Mix all ingredients once the rice is cooked.
3. Serve dip warm.
(sort of paraphrased)

Maybe you could get lucky too: Contact info: http://www.zatarains.com/Zatarains/layouts/Contactus.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog and posting your comments.

If you need further assistance you can contact me at ffandfn@yahoo.com

Thank you and Have a Fabulous Day!