Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Denise Austin’s’ FREE Email Newsletter if you need some Exercise tips

I signed up with Denise Austin’s newsletter a few weeks ago, well with her, and a few others, I need a variety. I can say, I take a little from all the ones I am working on right now and I have lost a few lbs in the last few weeks. It’s hard at my age to lose weight at all. I have that midsection, I can seem to shake.

Denise Austin has over 25 years in the exercise and sports industry, Denise Austin is still going strong! Earlier this year, she returned to morning TV, bringing her enthusiasm and fitness expertise to The Balancing Act on Lifetime Television.

By heading outside before dinner for an evening walk; It will help you de-stress, curb your appetite and burn some extra calories. A 20-minute walk, five days a week really adds up — that's an additional hour of exercise every week!

Her FREE e-mail newsletters include late-breaking news and must-have info on a variety of essential health topics. By selecting to receive a free newsletter, you will also be eligible to receive content, promotions, and offers that we think will interest you.

Online Diet Program: Let America's favorite fitness guru help you with recipes, tips, more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog and posting your comments.

If you need further assistance you can contact me at ffandfn@yahoo.com

Thank you and Have a Fabulous Day!