Thursday, June 9, 2011

Want to win over $300.00 in Coupons Next Week June 17, 2011



All you have to do to WIN is follow this blog & become a friend and leave a comment with your Twitter name and I will DM (Direct message) one lucky Winner next week (June 17th 2011) of over $275.00 in coupons (from last weeks campaign), no B1G1; and about $70.00 in coupons that will expire in the nest 2-4 weeks. I will SHIP FREE. So please, friend me on this Google blog for a change to get all these fabulous coupons & be sure to leave your Twitter name mine is @ffandfn.

One more bonus, these coupons are already clipped.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog and posting your comments.

If you need further assistance you can contact me at ffandfn@yahoo.com

Thank you and Have a Fabulous Day!