Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Walgreen's Deal of the Day

Walgreen's Super Deal of the DAY: I had two coupons for $3.00 off BIC Razors and they were giving $2.00 rewards on next visit. So I got both set of 6 razors for $.99 each, good deal for those BIC Razors.

However, as much as I love to go to Walgreen's, I will admit that the last four times, the register didn’t ring up my coupons correctly or give me the rewards as the ad had stated. You may want to watch your receipts closely. Because, when I say the last four time that is no exaggeration.

I also got Chicken of the Sea for $.69 3 maximum reg $1.69(?). and I had a $.25 coupon, so I got three can for less than $2.00.

Ban deodorant was $1.49 store sale and I had a $.75 coupon so I got Ban for $.75

Walgreen's also stacks coupons; that means, they take manufacturers coupons and store coupons an any one item unless other wise stated that they do not.

The deals are out there, you just have to be diligent about finding them and using them. Coupons are the new chic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog and posting your comments.

If you need further assistance you can contact me at ffandfn@yahoo.com

Thank you and Have a Fabulous Day!