Monday, June 6, 2011

More on eBay

I had attempted to sell (used) name brand items on eBay, not for huge amount of money, but at rock bottom prices. Individuals that purchased my items either did not read descriptions or didn't care to read the descriptions, I ended up refunding more money than I made.

My last experience with eBay was as a buyer, I sent an item back because it was damaged and of very poor quality, then the seller claimed if I didn't give him a good review he would not return my money, the Paypal claim I filed did little to aid in this extortion from the seller.

I'm not saying eBay is bad, but they do have some serious flaws when it comes to selling on eBay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog and posting your comments.

If you need further assistance you can contact me at ffandfn@yahoo.com

Thank you and Have a Fabulous Day!