Saturday, June 11, 2011

More about me


I have been blogging or supplying information to save you money for just a very short period of time. Now, you may be asking yourself, why would I do this, and what could be the motive. Well, I’ll tell you, I am a single and currently unemployed mother with a little girl to take care and have for the last several months been able to live on a shoe string budget out of necessity.

I have managed to save more money recently, than at any time in my life and now it just seems second nature. I don’t buy anything that isn’t on sale or that I don’t have a coupon for. For instance, today I went to Staples and got Staples printer paper w/ a $3.00 off coupons and there was $3.00 rebate, so I got two packages of paper for free. And most of my buys are just that easy and simple. Further note, if you look at my right side bar the coupon is still posted in the archives.

I thought if anyone else is in the same boat, then maybe I’d be able to help them too. If you have any questions or looking for a particular thing, just let me know and I will try to let you know when I know. If you would like to know more and keep apprised of daily finds sign up to my Google Connect on the right; again, it’s just that easy.

Contact information: ffandfn@yahoo.com

Thanks and have a fabulous day, Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog and posting your comments.

If you need further assistance you can contact me at ffandfn@yahoo.com

Thank you and Have a Fabulous Day!