Friday, June 24, 2011

June 24, 2011 Today’s Thoughts

If you come to my blog and click on a link, trust that I have checked it out first. I go through the whole process for your security. I don’t want to pass along a bad link and infect your computer. If a page pops up and wants to access you computer, get the heck out of there.

That’s the reason I posted a link to download anti-virus software yesterday, and or a free trial. The reason I have sort of been on a anti-virus kick is that in the last several days, quite a few of the websites the so called ‘Big Bloggy’s’ directed me to, were infected and if I didn’t have a great anti-virus software I would be @ Best Buy paying $100.00 to have those viruses removed. Now, they ‘the Big Bloggy’s’ would know that, if they had only went through the whole process themselves, and not just cut and pasted. It really upsets me to think there are some nefarious individuals, that have no consideration for other peoples security and or cash in pocket (for maintenance fees) to have viruses removed. So I purged a great deal of followers yesterday, just for that reason.  So that is my rant for the day.

Beware, just have adequate internet protection and that your computer is updated, it’s so easy to do. I do an update every night before I got to bed and set it to turn off my computer when it’s done; easy peasy.

I’ll try to find some additional free anti-virus products for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog and posting your comments.

If you need further assistance you can contact me at ffandfn@yahoo.com

Thank you and Have a Fabulous Day!