Tuesday, June 21, 2011

June 21, 2011 My Thoughts Today

Well today has been all about trial and error. I learned about all the theory about the Internet and its vast applications, but never really utilized it past a grade. Now, I am in the thick of it and realize I take one step forward and then ten steps back. Sometimes, it’s like my goodness pay attention, you’ve made that same mistake twenty times now, get with it. But, then I have to remember it’s about the journey and not the end result. As I can remind myself after I gave been thoroughly aggravated majority of the day.

Even though I have been aggravated most of today, it’s been a day of tremendous learning. And I know that if I do something enough times, I will eventually get it. Not much to say today. My previous employer called to ask if I wanted a temp job for a few days, and I said what time do you want me there. So that’s something in my favor. I’m looking forward in doing something I actually get paid to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog and posting your comments.

If you need further assistance you can contact me at ffandfn@yahoo.com

Thank you and Have a Fabulous Day!