Monday, June 20, 2011

June 20, 2011 Today’s Thoughts

The topic is reciprocity; the concept is, if you do something for another person you may want to do something back in kind for someone else. I watched a movie some years back, Pay-It-Forward, the main character was Star Kevin Spacey (fabulous job) it was a very compelling and intriguing movie.

The basic premise, to do one good thing for another person, not expecting anything in return from that person, and then the person who was granted a gift, paid it back by doing something good for another person. All without the ‘giftee’ knowing who the ‘gifter’ was. It was a wonderful movie however, it did not end well. You’ll just have to see it for yourself to understand the meaning behind it.

Anyways, I would like to incorporate that somehow into my blog. How, I might go about that is still a mystery. If you have any ideas, I am all open to review all your ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog and posting your comments.

If you need further assistance you can contact me at ffandfn@yahoo.com

Thank you and Have a Fabulous Day!